121 Mining Conference – London, May 2019. Topics that were discussed by the investor panel:-
• Are we at the start of a long run bull market in gold?
• Is 2019 a year for consolidation for gold miners? Thoughts on M&A outlook
• How have juniors been performing relative to their stock price? Is the junior segment currently undervalued?
• Silver outlook – how is silver set to perform? Is the upside still attractive for precious metals investors?
• Appetite for palladium after a strong year – is the metal overbought?
• Discovery outlook – are there enough high grade and economically recoverable deposits out there?
George Cheveley, Portfolio Manager, Investec Asset Management
Ian Wiliams, CEO, Charteris Treasury Portfolio Management
Florian Siegfried, Portfolio Manager, SSI Asset Management
Alain Corbani, Portfolio Mnaager, Head of Commodities Finance SA
Andrew Ballingal, CEO & CIO, Ballingal Investment Advisors