Chairman Ian Williams (& lead manager of the WS Charteris Gold & Precious Metals Fund) was invited by 121 to be a panelist at their May conference in London
The panel’s topic was : Dissecting the opportunity in silver and silver equities for both generalist and precious metals portfolios
- How to look at exposure to silver and silver equities at this point in the cycle
- Fundamental supply and demand for Silver
- How bullish is the energy transition, EVs and industrial applications really for silver?
- The pool of silver miners is relatively small compared to Gold, so what is attractive large institutions and pension funds back to equities?
- How have sanctions and increasingly politicised supply chains impacted precious metals supply?
- New discoveries versus M&A outlook for miners
Members of the Panel:
Ian Williams, Charteris CEO
Brad Cooke, Executive Chairman, Endeavour Silver & President of the Silver Institute
Rhona O’Connell, Head of Precious Metals Market Analysis, StoneX
Ned Naylor-Leyland, Fund Manager & Head of Strategy, Gold and Silver, Jupiter AM